Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Our Little Group

Allow me to explain the last sentence of my first post. After the Fears died, all the servants of the Fears lost any afflictions they had due to the Fear. Dolls regained full control of themselves, Tower and Thoughtborn turned back to normal, Children of the Cold's eyes, skin, and personality turned back to normal, and Campers literally had all of the parasitic water leak from their bodies and evaporate right before their eyes.

We all thought we were finally free (Well, any child servant basically lost their memory as far as can be told.), then the Phenomena teleported in and started making the former Fear Servants into their own. Anyone who tried to run was killed by The Phenomena or their "servants".  I managed to take a group of servants with me and we're on the run, ironically enough. The group besides me consists of the following:

Colby, a former Child of the Cold.

Warren, a former Nest.

Eve, a former Camper.

Mike, a former Towerborn.

Mica, a former Thoughtborn.

I know just about nothing about all of them and don't think I will any time soon. There is a slight situation. I haven't told them I was a Willing Doll yet. They just think I was a Puppet. They won't react well to the news that I purposefully became a servant, but that's a problem for later.

About the Phenomena, that new member rumor is defiantly true. Don't know any thing about it though, which personally annoys me. I've also heard some rumor that The Phenomena were going to recruit "The Forgotten Fears" We already have Fallen Fears, now theirs Forgotten Fears. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment